Standard Life Insurance
Standard life offers two life covers through its partnership with LV to ensure that you are protecting the financial future of your loved ones.
- Term product, which means that you will receive a benefit if you pass away or diagnosed with a terminal illness during a specified term
- You can choose between level cover where the benefit stays the same or decreasing cover, where the benefit decreases until it reaches zero. Decreasing cover was created to protect your repayment mortgage, therefore, the amount of coverage decreases along with your mortgage
- The premiums are fixed and remain the same for the life of the policy
- No cash value, if you stop paying your premiums your cover ceases within 60 days and you cannot get any money back
- If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness during the last year of your policy your claim will not be accepted
Life Insurance for over 50s:
- Whole life product designed for UK residents ages 50-80, and will provide lifetime protection
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical exam
- Fixed monthly premiums
- Guaranteed benefit if you die after 1 year from the start of the plan
- Premiums are returned if you die within 1 year from the start of the policy
- No cash value, if you stop paying your premiums your cover ceases and you cannot get any money back
To receive free, no obligation quote or more information on any of our products please complete a short enquiry form and we will be happy to assist you.